Abide in the simple and noble regions of thy life, obey thy heart. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
Write down your top three dreams. Now write down what’s holding you back from them.
- Selling my Jeremy Taylor series to HBO, retaining creative control over all aspects
- First of all, I’m nowhere near finishing writing the damned things. In fact, only one of nine projected novels is even complete at first draft point, and I seriously want to rewrite it. And then there’s the others…
- Buying an awesome house in Port Melbourne
- Having the several million it would take to buy, plus another million or so to renovate and modernise fittings.
- Getting into browser-based game design
- Really, there’s nothing holding me back from this except my own ignorance. Funny, eh?
Time I was doing something about that.